Leisure 17SL For Sale Northern Ireland

Leisure Yachts for Sale, Advertise a Leisure Yacht here - free for six months. Members can post adverts directly, non-members may e-mail adverts to webmaster@leisureowners.org.uk
L17SL
Ireland
Region: Ireland
Boat Name: Larissa
Yacht Type: Leisure 17SL

Leisure 17SL For Sale Northern Ireland

Post by L17SL »

Leisure 17sl circa 1982 ,The Boat can be viewed in Co.Fermanagh by arrangement.
This year it has had an all new rudder assembly installed in June, windows have been removed resealed as have the deck fittings ,winches have been removed fully serviced .
All coachroof wood work taken off stripped and revarnished.
Yamaha 4hp 4 stroke engine serviced July 2021.
The boat is now back on shore ,valeted and sails washed etc.
The boat comes with a boom sail cover ,Roller Reefing ,Anchor ,Fenders,2x long paddles.single axle trailer.
This L17SL is in lovely condition.
macseast
Ireland

Re: Leisure 17SL For Sale Northern Ireland

Post by macseast »

Hello, is it still for sale and can i get a contact number. How much is it.

Simon
L17SL
Ireland

Post by L17SL »

macseast wrote: 13 Oct 2021, 11:16 Hello, is it still for sale and can i get a contact number. How much is it.

Simon
Hello Simon,
I have replied to your enquiry however my reply appears in the outbox but not as a sent item!!
So I do not know if it will eventually Reach you .
My tel no is 077803133420 as requested.
Best regards
Bill Wallace
L17SL
Ireland

Post by L17SL »

Simon ,
I had sent my reply as a Private message ,I have now copied and pasted it as you can read below ,it is still sitting in the outbox.
Bill

Hello Simon,
Thank you for your enquiry , L17SL is still for sale, to be fully transparent I paid £3980 for it .
I bought a complete new rudder assembly from Hurst Engineering, Lancashire marine serviced the outboard etc. so I have probably spent a further £750 + over the past 3/4 months.

I am open to a fair offer and willing to negotiate if you are seriously interested..

You can contact me on 07803133420. My email address is william1945wallace@gmail .com

Should you wish I can send photographs to your email address .

This year I have sailed (Drifted, lack of wind) the boat on Upper Lough Erne, it is currently sitting on it's trailer in the drive of our holiday home which close to the Share Centre Lisnaskea.
I am currently in Fermanagh and will be here until the weekend if that is any help.
Pleae let me know if I can be off any further assistance.
Best wishes
Bill Wallace