Leisure 23 Main and Roller Genoa for sale

Buy or sell Equipment to Leisure Yacht owners here - free for six months. Members can post adverts directly, non-members may e-mail adverts to marketplace@leisureowners.org.uk
20terrya
England
Region: East
Boat Name: Sirius
Yacht Type: Leisure 23SL
Other Boat Type: Maldon smacks boat 12ft lugs'l

Leisure 23 Main and Roller Genoa for sale

Post by 20terrya »

Hi, Having finally bitten the bullet and replaced my old sails with a new suit made by Kemps, I have the old set for sale.
The main is, I believe, the original Rockall manufactured one. It has no splits or repairs and all seams are sound. It carries the sail number 296SL and the Leisure Sun logo. One set of reefing cringles
It is past the "first flush of youth" but still functions and has a good few seasons left in it.
The 130% (No2) Roller Genoa has a blue UV strip, wraps clockwise and has the usual 5mm luff rope for the roller gear. It is newer than the main I think, and also has good seams and no repairs or patches.
You won't win any races but they will get you from A to B.
I'm asking £75 for the main and £100 for the genoa or £150 for the pair bought together. Collection only (so you can inspect them) from Maldon in Essex.
Tim vass
England
Region: North
Boat Name: Lady of liesure

Re: Leisure 23 Main and Roller Genoa for sale

Post by Tim vass »

Hi
I just bought a 23sl with no sails and would really like these to get me started ;

I am afraid i dont live anywhere near (Cumbria) but I am happy to pay for postage if you can chuck em in a cardboard box and post. My email is timvass@hotmail.com . Drop me an email and i can can give you a phone number and address .

Thanks
Tim
20terrya
England
Region: East
Boat Name: Sirius
Other Boat Type: Maldon smacks boat 12ft lugs'l

Re: Leisure 23 Main and Roller Genoa for sale

Post by 20terrya »

Both sails are now sold. Good luck and good sailing to Tim and Graham.
Cheers
Terry