L17 road trailer wanted - buy or borrow

Buy or sell Equipment to Leisure Yacht owners here - free for six months. Members can post adverts directly, non-members may e-mail adverts to webmaster@leisureowners.org.uk
johnstockdale
Editor
Region: North
Boat Name: Perfect Storm
Yacht Type: Leisure 23

L17 road trailer wanted - buy or borrow

Post by johnstockdale »

I'm looking to buy an L17 (bilge) road Trailer or a trailer I can modify to do the job ( e.g. braked caravan trailer) ideally in the North west of England.

As a temporary solution if I could borrow one I could at least get the boat home and get it lifted off onto my drive and return the trailer so I can start work on the boat I want to buy.

John
Perfect Storm
Cumbria
Johnstockdale@yahoo.com
Roger Crockford
England
Region: East
Boat Name: Giselle
Yacht Type: Leisure 23SL
Other Boat Type: Leisure 17 - Catton

Re: L17 road trailer wanted - buy or borrow

Post by Roger Crockford »

Afternoon John, if you are still looking I have a leisure 17 which is complete but needs a little finishing off which is on a proper Leisure 17 trailer which is in really good order. I am looking to sell the two together. If this is of interest I could send some photos and a description. Thanks. Roger
johnstockdale
Editor

Post by johnstockdale »

Hi Roger. That would be really useful. I am having trouble finding one with an appropriate, legal trailer. Although I may have found the two separately miles apart.
Regards
John
Roger Crockford
England
Region: East
Boat Name: Giselle
Yacht Type: Leisure 23SL
Other Boat Type: Leisure 17 - Catton

Post by Roger Crockford »

Thanks John, I have your email and as soon as the snow melts a little I will take some photos. The boat needs a little tlc really just bolting the bits back on that the last owner took off. The mast and boom are in good order and the rigging appears complete with a main sail and genoa. The proper leisure trailer is in really good order and the boat is on it ready to move. If we could have a deal I am happy to help with the logistics of you getting it home meeting you somewhere on route would not be a problem. Thanks. Roger
johnstockdale
Editor

Post by johnstockdale »

Thanks Roger.
Looking forward to your info.
John