Your articles, stories and pictures please for the next edition of LeisureTime, send to editor@leisureowners.org.uk

Leisure 17 on road trailer and 4hp engine.

Leisure Yachts for Sale,
Advertise a Leisure Yacht here for free. Members can post adverts directly, non-members may e-mail adverts to webmaster@leisureowners.org.uk
petersimpson
England
Yacht Type: Leisure 17

Leisure 17 on road trailer and 4hp engine.

Post by petersimpson »

Leisure 17 on road trailer and 4hp engine,. Needs some TLC but ready to sail. I bought a roller reef rig for the foresail.

The engine will need servicing as not used for two seasons. Basic set up. Main and Jib. Rigging all working etc. Anchor on chain and rope. Inside is quite spartan to allow for racing.

The cushions are fine for sitting and lying on but if you want plush, may want to recover. Other than a battery box, junction box with adapters as shown, and nav lights to mast, there are no electrics, so a blank canvas.

It needs a basic clean inside, and I would redo the one or two of the window seals though not major leaks - just annoying drips. I just gave it a good clean outside ready to anti foul, so all but ready to sail while undertaking running improvements - vanishing etc!

I've had the boat two years but time and tide is against me to ever get the proper use out of her/him/they ad infinitum

See pix here at: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ed ... 6784386192...

Needless to say via the FB listing I have had lots of sailors from Africa and Eastern Europe wanting to buy it via their brother/sister/aunts/pets etc and this bargain boat package remains vey much still for sale.
Kevin Gilroy
Administrator
Boat Name: Dark Star
Yacht Type: Leisure 27

Re: Leisure 17 on road trailer and 4hp engine.

Post by Kevin Gilroy »

Could you post a price please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic